A dialogue between two friends about how to learn English

★Q.5. Write a dialogue between you and your friend about how to learn English/how to improve English.
→Ans: a dialogue between two friends about
how to learn English/ how to improve English.
Nasrin: Hi. Shila, how are you?
Shila: I am fine and how about you?
Nasrin: Not well.
Shila: Why?
Nasrin: I could not do well in the examination
in English. I want to improve in English.
Shila: If you want to do well in English, at first
you have to learn rules of English grammar
and enrich vocabulary.
Nasrin: I know some rules and vocabulary.
Shila: You have to read English books,
newspaper, magazine etc which will develop
your vocabulary.
Nasrin: Thanks. But I can’t speak English
well.
Shila: You must practice speaking English
with your friends.
Nasrin: Thank you for your suggestion.
Shila: Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment