: A dialogue between father and son on the choice of career.

Q. 12. Write a dialogue between father and
son on choice of career.
Ans: A dialogue between father and son on
the choice of career.
Father: Hello. Dear son, how are you?
Son: Thank you father. I am fine. How are
you?
Father: I am fine too. Your examination has
already been over. You must decide about
your career.
Son: I have decided about my career. I want
to be a doctor. So, I want to get admit in
medical collage after passing S.S.C. and
H.S.C. examination.
Father: That is very good idea. I agree with
you. But I advice you to read very carefully
for the later course of study.
Son: Yes, father. I am very serious and I want
to do good result in H.S.C. examination to get
admitted in medical college.
Father: Well go ahead my boy. Allah blesses
you.
Son: Thank you father.

No comments:

Post a Comment