Dialogue writing


★Q.4. Write a dialogue between you and your friend regarding your future plan after the publication of the result.
→Ans: A dialogue between two friends regarding their future pla after the publication of the result.
Sujon: Hello. Rajib, how are you?
Rajib: I am fine and what about you?
Sujon: I am fine too. You have passed S.S.C.
examination getting G.P.A.-5. Now what is you future plan.
Rajib: Yes, I want to be a doctor. After
passing the H.S.C. examination I shall admit
in medical college.
Sujon: Good idea. Your plan is absolutely
right.
Rajib: After all you have made a good result.
Now, what is your intention?
Sujon: I want to be an English teacher. After
passing the H.S.C. examination I must study
in honors and masters on English.
Rajib: Thanks. Your choice is so nice. There is
so lack of qualified teacher in our country.
Sujon: Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment