Dialogue Writing

Q.1. Write a dialogue between you and your friend on your preparation for the ensuing
S.S.L.C. Examination.

→Ans: A dialogue between two friends on coming/ensuing S.S.C. examination.

Ashik: Hello Alam, How are you?
Alom: Not so good. I am worried about the coming examination.
Ashik Don’t worry.
Alom: I am forgetting everything.
Ashik: What have you done about
mathematics?
Alom: I have done well in mathematics but I could not do well in English.
Ashik: Don’t be afraid. You are a good student. If you revise your lesson frequently, you will do well.
Alom: How are you getting on with your studies?
Ashik: My preparation is so good in all subjects.
Alom: Pray for me and thanks for your suggestion.
Ashik: Welcome.


Prepared by

Brinda. D
B. T. Asst, English.
G. H. S, melpattampakkam.
Cuddalore dist

No comments:

Post a Comment