My Teacher

My TEACHER
Away from home I say you like my mom
Taught me a lot beyond the book
You cared me more than my dad

Make you use us , a ladder and scaffold
You were a candle in the darkness,                     
Oh I am higher it’s only by you

If you weren’t  there in my life, it’s true                 
I wouldn’t have been here under the blue.
you are the one who called more than mom

                                   
The inspiration , motivation given by you
Encouraged a lot in my life to flew          
Still you’re rolling as a role model in my mind

Feathers I had , but  wings you gave
You trained me to fly with the wings you gave
How great you’re ! No words to praise

Softly you spoke , tender you behaved
Calmness, kindness and gentle natured             
All in one it is none other than you,

Your courage and responsible nature ,  Make you an exceptional teacher
Being a all rounder, you’re a great wonder

Every cell of mine will spell your name
 'Coz you taught and made me fame
Oh! My God I sing always until I last breath.

Brinda. D .
G. H. S. Melpattampakkam
Cuddalore

No comments:

Post a Comment